Spice Zone – Delicious recipes
– 1-1.5lb chicken
– 2 big Onions
– 1 big Tomatoes
– 2-3 Green Chillies
– 2 to 3 tsp Ginger garlic paste
– 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
– 2 tsp Chilli powder
– 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
– 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
– 1/2 tsp Cumin seed powder
– 1 tsp Garam masala
– Salt to taste
– Coriander leaves(Cilantro) and Curry leaves
– In a pan, heat oil and add the garam masala and onions.
– Saute the onions for a while. Then, add the ginger garlic paste and saute.
– Then, add the tomatoes, chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin seed powder, black pepper powder, green chillies and salt.
– Fry this mixture for a while maybe adding a little bit of water.
– Add to this the coriander and curry leaves and mix.
– When the oil comes out on top, add the cooked chicken pieces and mix well to coat all the pieces with the masala.
– Fry until all the water drains out. Make sure not to stir the pieces too much as this will break the chicken pieces and mash them up.
– Spicy Chicken Fry is ready.
– Goes well as a side dish for rice dishes/biryanis.